The Trainers is a base appliance
||This product does not endorse running in kitchens
||Speedy: Move faster. This bonus is lost when walking through mess or water.
Muddy: Spreads mess that you walk over
The trainers are footware that increases walk speed by 20%.
- Interact to wear the appliance. While wearing trainers, Interact with the appliance to remove the footwear.
- Only one type of footwear can be worn at a time.
- Player's walk speed is increased by 20% while wore.
- Bonus walk speed stacks multiplicative from other sources, like while walking over a buff floor.
- Will lose all walk speed bonus if on mess or over wet spots (a spot with water).
- The player will move -33% slower overall while walking over water with this foorware, compared to walking without this appliance on unaltered floor.
- While wearing the shoes, the player has a random chance to spread mess or wet spots, creating a duplicate at the spot the player traveled to.
- The duplicated altered floor spot will have all the same priorities as the original source.
- The hit box of the appliance is 1 x 0.33, meaning with careful placement, the player can pass between the appliances.
- Shoes now also spread water, in addition to mess
- Trainers are now disabled by water correctly