The Extra Life is a garage appliance
||Life Saver: Instead of losing, this will be destroyed
The extra life is an item that will reset all patience bars once during a run if any patience bar depletes during that run.
- To use the extra life, the player has to bring this item along with them from the garage in the Headquarters and have it somewhere in their restaurant during the run.
- This appliance will be automatically used the moment a customer's patience fully depletes during a day, restoring all current patience back to full, and the customer's group that had their patience depleted will leave the restaurant without paying.
- If the activation of the extra life was due to the queue patience, only the first group of customers in the queue will leave.
- Once used, the extra life will be dark with a 'X' over it. This appliance will not do anything in this state.
- If the player has the Reincarnation Franchise Card or if this appliance was used within the first 3 days of a run, the extra life will be restored and usable again at the start of the next day.
- This appliance can be acquired in a few ways:
- As a possible reward when a restaurant closes if the player went beyond the preparation phase of day 2.
- As a random item when merging crates in the machine at the garage.