The Smart Grabber is a upgraded appliance
||Automatically takes items
||Smart: Place an item onto the grabber to only grab items of that type
The smart grabber is an appliance that can grab a matching item and move it towards the direction of the yellow arrows.
- This appliance has the both the Pull and Push action.
- Appliance can only be pulling or pushing 1 item at a time.
- Pull - Appliance will pull an item from the spot it is pointing away from and move it towards the center of this appliance, if possible.
- This appliance will start attempting to Pull the matching item as soon as possible.
- The item is considered to be 'on' the appliance at this time.
- This action tends to be prioritized over the Push action, but it will not override the push action if the item is in the middle of being moved.
- Push - Item on the appliance will be moved towards the direction the arrows point, if possible.
- This action only beings when the item is at the center of the appliance or if an item is placed on it.
- If multiple items are pushed into the same spot at the same time, one of the items will be forcefully moved back but the item will still be in the push action until the item is removed from the appliance, either by successfully moving the item or if the item is removed by the player.
- It takes 1 second to pull an item, and 1 second to push an item. It takes 2 seconds for the appliance to move an item from end to end.
- Customers on adjacent tables can take/use items on this appliance.
- During the preparation phase, Interact with the appliance to rotate it and aim the yellow arrows towards the desired direction.
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance.
- Can be trained to pull only a given item. Once trained, it will only pull that matching item
- If untrained, the first item that it Pull will train it
- Item is trained to Pull any item placed on top of it, whether it is by the player or another appliance.
- Trained item shows as an icon above the camera
- Light on the camera changes depending on the Smart Grabber's state
- Red light indicates that the grabber has not yet been trained
- Yellow light indicates that the trained item is visible to the grabber
- No light indicates the grabber is idle
- Can be trained during practice sessions
- Can be retrained, either during Practice Mode or during regular play, by dropping an item directly on the belt
- Cannot be untrained back to "pull anything"