The Tray Stand is a base appliance
||Twice the productivity
||Tool - Tray: Hold to carry two items at once
The Tray Stand is a tool that enables the holder to carry 2 items.
- Interact or Grab to pick up the tool.
- If the player press Interact in front of an open surface space that does not have an Interact action, the player will place the tool down on the surface space.
- While holding this tool, Grab will not set down this tool.
- When performing a Grab while holding this tool, the game will try to prioritize the following actions in this order:
- Repeat the previous action (add to tray or place down an already held item) if done within a few seconds of the previous action.
- Place down an already held item on the tray.
- Add an item onto the tray.
- Items on tray will NOT combine while on the tray (i.e. grabbing a plate from its provider while chopped lettuce is on the tray does not plate the lettuce, instead adds the plate as the second item on the tray).
- Player can still perform any Interact action while holding this tool.
- Items on the tray stand cannot be Interacted while on this tool.
- Player can only hold one tool at a time (Sharp Knife, Rolling Pin, Scrubbing Brush, Mop, Floor Buffer, Tray Stand, Pouch of Holding).
- Whilst the tray is on the tray stand, it can store up to 2 items on top of it.
- Once the tray has been removed from the tray stand, the remaining appliance is a Counter.
- This tool is useful to grab 'already' plated food to serve large groups of customers, or to grab multiple dirty dishes off a table.
- This appliance with the tray on it can also serve as a spot to store 2 items at any given time. There are no restrictions on what can be placed on a tray.