The Sharp Cutlery is a base appliance
||Anything is better than nothing
Fast eating: Place on table to have customers eat faster
The sharp cutlery are table cosumables that reduces the customer's eating time by -50%.
- Due to the reduced eating time, customers has less time to create messes while eating which reduces the overall mess.
- Grab to pick up a item from the appliance. While holding the item, Grab to place it down.
- Place on customer's table to speed up customer's eating speed
- Only need to place 1 item on the customer table for all the customers on that table to receive the effect.
- The effect last until the customers leave the table. This means the effect can work for all courses (starters, main, and desserts) the customers may go through in one sitting.
- The first Sharp cutlery on a table does not count as an item on the table spot, and will not prevent additional items to be placed on that table or customers from sitting at the table.
- Supplies can restock item amount to full.
- Affected by Affordable Level 2 effect: "Table consumables have a 50% chance to be reused"
- The hit box of the appliance is 1 x 0.5, meaning with careful placement of two such dimensioned items, the player can pass between the appliances.