The Supplies is a base appliance
||It could be full of anything until you open it
||Resupply: Provides two boxes that resupply table consumables
The supplies is an appliance that provides boxes that can be used to restock another appliance that provides limited amount of items back to its maximum.
Supply boxes works with appliance that are referred to as Table Consumables, which are easily identified as they are appliances with an Item Stand (image below). These appliances are listed below:
Note: Supply boxes are not actually hard-coded to 'only' work with Table Consumables appliances. It is just the case that within the vanilla version of the game, Table Consumables appliances are the only appliances coded to work with supply boxes.
- Starts with 2 items per day
- Grab to pick up a box. While holding a box, Grab to place it down.
- If a player places the supply box on a non-full Item Stands appliance, it will resupply the Item Stands back to full.
- If the supply is being added to a Item Stands appliance thru like a grabber, it will wait until the appliance is empty before restocking the appliance.
- Appliance can only be placed along a wall.
- Appliance will only appear at the shop or reroll once the player can actually use the supply box, which requires the player to have one of the following appliance: Napkins, Sharp Cutlery, Breadsticks, Candles, Special Menus.
- Supplies does not work with Ketchup, Mustard, or Soy Sauce, even though they share visual similarities.
- The hit box of the appliance is 1 x 0.5, meaning with careful placement of two such dimensioned items, the player can pass between the appliances.