The Dining Table is a starter and a permanent staple
||Seats up to four (possibly) happy customers
||Combinable: Combines with adjacent tables
The dining table is a serving table where players deliver meals to customers.
- Can seat up to 4 customers.
- Can combine together with other Dining Tables to create one larger serving tables that can seat larger customer group sizes.
- A number is displayed above the table to indicate the amount of customers the table can seat. The location is based on the last table that was placed, hereby referred to as the head table. This is also the same location dirty dishes will spawn.
- The table's rotation determines the order that customers will fill its available seats.
- In its default orientation, chairs are filled in the order:
- As appliances placed against walls may start with a different orientation, where
Up is facing the wall.
- When joining 2 dining tables together to form a table set, customers sit at the head table first.
- When adding a dining table to an existing table set, customers fill the new head table first before following the order in the previous table set.
- When joining multiple sets together, table sets are added to the new head table in the order
Right (in global orientation, not the table's orientation).
- During the Preparation phase, chairs will be displayed in every open adjacent space of a table. Green chairs indicate active chairs, while maroon chairs indicate deactivated chairs.
- Interact with the chair toggle whether the chair can be used by customers.
- If a chair is adjacent to different tables, Grab on the chair will change which table the chair belongs to.
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried.
- If there is an item on this table, customer will not select the table to sit at until the table is cleared of items.
- You can force customers to sit at dirty tables if you have Level 3 in the Charming theme, or using a Hosting Stand.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance.
This appliance is a Starter
- Appliance is provided for free at the start of a run, but the amount is dependent on the map. Can range between 1 to 4.
- If the possible group size of customers is more than the amount of seats possible, the game will provide an Dining Table to make it possible to serve the group size.
This appliance is a Permanent Staple
- This appliance is placed in the pool of Staples, which is a small collection of appliances with a high chance of being offered at the shop.
- Blueprints of appliances within the pool of Staples will not appear through a reroll.