- Adds the Witch's Hut event map, with the new Enchanting desk. Enchant your appliances to whole new levels, with more than 20 new appliances, from levitating conveyors to cauldrons, and from pickling jars to pouches of holding. Ever wanted to walk through walls? Never wanted to clean other plate? It's time to vanish all your problems away with a wave of your wand!
- Brings back seasonal decorations, with last year's Halloween decorations being joined by three new free decorations to spooken up your customers
- Brings back the Halloween music for your spooky enjoyment on the event map, and four new witch hats -- there's a witch hat for everyone!
- Makes Bakery cakes an unlockable main dish in the lobby. We've also tweaked these cards to reduce customer count when taking new options
- Fixed an issue where a map would show a seed even though it wasn't a seeded run
- Fixed an issue where placing a freezer with something in it would cause the contents to briefly draw in the middle of the restaurant
- Fixed shoes not spreading messes correctly
- Fixed a bug with holding tools inside other tools
- Fixed customer changes not being shown on cards in the franchise creation screen
- Replaced some missing Discord rich presence text
- Halloween Trick or Treat integration has been re-enabled, allowing chatters to trick or treat the restaurant
- Added a new Bakery gamemode, where you can bake a variety of exciting things. In this new mode, your customers only order a flavour - it's up to you to decide what to make them. Start with chocolate cookies and work your way up to 3 flavours in 5 varieties!
- Coffee now a base dish. You now have access to coffee as a dish in the headquarters that you can start a run with on any map type, and enjoy your laid-back cafe in any setting. You can now also franchise coffee normally and use the Variety card to create the restaurant-coffee shop of your dreams!
- New cosmetic UI. The outfit selection mirror in the bedrooms has been upgraded, allowing you to browse the full range of cosmetics before choosing what to wear.
- New cosmetics, new player colours. To give you an excuse to use the new mirror, we've added a new set of pastel colours to choose from. To celebrate PlateUp's anniversary we've also added a new set of party hats, including a candle and a sparkler.
- New dish stats on cards. To help you make the most important decisions in your restaurant career, we've added a new info panel at the bottom of dish cards, showing you how difficult the recipe is, how long it takes customers to eat, and how much they pay for each portion
- Dishes can now have a per-dish eating time. Most dishes are still set to the default for now, but coffee has a longer eating time than other dishes and some cakes have different eating times. This is shown on the card when you select it
- Stuffing is now -30% customers (rather than -15%)
- Items that are shared are now only drawn for one customer while being eaten
- Improved quality of all UI panels
- Improved snapshots system and dish icons
- Tweaked pot stack to look less like a counter when empty
- Added a snowflake icon to the freezer and frozen prep station blueprints to make them clearer
- Fixed a bug where desserts could sometimes stop being ordered
- Added more slots in the practice kitchen for recipes with lots of ingredients
- Fixed issue where old saved runs could not be loaded in some cases
- Fixed bug with lemon cake hat
- Fixed issue where some types of cake were offered incorrectly
- Fixed seeded run display on maps in the lobby
- Fixed colour blind mode text showing up when it shouldn't
- New Coffee Shop mode - Take a break from the turbo lifestyle and relax as a barista in this update's gamemode. Keep it simple with black coffees or go all the way with 8 new unique coffee upgrade cards. The coffee shop mode, available on the daily and weekly boards, introduces a calmer way to play PlateUp. Customers will make less mess, won't need prompting for their orders, and will take their time drinking their coffee.
- Turbo added as standard option - You can now select turbo mode from the selector in the lobby and play it on any layout. We've also tweaked it so that you'll no longer be offered additional base dishes, so you can focus on the dish you bring in.
- Join codes for Open lobbies - For people looking to play Open games, a new join code system has been added. You can view the join code for your lobby in the multiplayer menu, and share it with friends to let them join. You can join someone via a join code either on the main menu or in the multiplayer menu ingame.
- Speedrunning tweaks - Thanks to all the feedback from the speedrunning community, we've made some changes based on your suggestions:
- Speedrun dishes are now selected from the full pool of dishes rather than a fixed set. This also means you can get the chance to play dishes you haven't unlocked yet
- You can no longer bring garage items into speedruns. While this reduces some strategy, it prevents players having to grind garage content in order to compete in speedruns. Any items placed in the loadout will be returned to the garage.
- For general speedrunning on standard maps, the speedrun timer can now be turned on for every map in the game options.
- Twitch orders no longer apply in speedruns, which gave an unintended advantage to people using it.
- Using mods at any point marks it as modded speedrun, so your run will be tracked but won't count on global leaderboards.
- New Clipboard Stand appliance - A long-requested appliance, the clipboard stand provides a new tool that helps you use desks faster by hitting the desk with a clipboard (not based on actual advice)
- Hob upgrades now rotate - Upgrading a Danger Hob will lead to a Safety Hob and vice versa.
- Exiting the game on the postgame screen will leave your save intact, preventing cases where players would miss out on rewards and XP if they quit too early. Quitting on the franchise creation screen will still lose your new franchise, but we're looking at better ways to handle this as well.
- Pizza toppings now reduce customer amounts.
- Hot dogs now have a smaller customer increase.
- Post-game garage rewards have been reworked into new tiers, with the new highest tier for reaching overtime. Reward sets have been adjusted to give appropriate rewards.
- Some cleaning appliances have been tweaked:
- The robot buffer is now slower and cannot buff dirty tiles.
- Players are no longer slowed while holding mops, and the fast mop is now faster.
- Having more dish extras (such as Ketchup and Mustard) now increases the chance customers will ask for one - this is particularly important in coffee shops.
- Progress on research desks now resets correctly at the end of the day.
- Conveyors can now resupply consumables by delivering supplies (this applies to things like napkins and the new milk frother).
- Trainers are now disabled by water correctly
- Shoes now also spread water
- Nut roast is now available as an upgrade to turkey
- The active card view and recipe view now wrap
- Lobby colour pickers now cycle both ways
- Level progress can now be seen in the lobby before unlocking the stats room
- Fixed a bug where Turkish and Korean recipes were incorrect
- Fixed a bug where joining a game from the menu could prevent profile from loading correctly
- Fixed a bug where having too few possible staples in the shop could result in losing some blueprints
- Fixed medium layouts not appearing correctly
- Fixed the rotation of food being eaten by customers
- Fixed some cases where the game would require you to have a sink when you didn't need it
- Abandoning broken saves in the lobby now removes them correctly
- Fixed a bug where cosmetics, keybinds and player colours would not be carried into multiplayer correctly
- Fixed a bug where loading a run could cause issues with level progression
- Improved handling of progression loading to prevent cases where progress could be lost
- Fixed a bug where the stats room was unlocking at level 7 rather than 6 as displayed
- Fixed a bug where items dropped by disconnecting in the lobby would be stuck in the map
- Fixed a visual issue with one of the meat fridges
- Improved Japanese fonts
- Turbo Map - This update's event mode is Turbo and it'll give even the most experienced of restauranteurs a challenge. More customers, more cards, more money, more blueprints - get your game going from the start. This mode has been designed to give players who are currently managing incredible overtime runs a way to play challenging runs in shorter time periods. It's really hard!
- Save Slots - You can now keep up to 5 saves at once in your lobby. Interact with the map to choose a location and then keep your restaurant there if you quit out. You can keep a save with your friends until everyone's ready to play, and still practice some solo strats in your own time.
- Trophy Room - A taste of things to come, the new trophy room in the lobby lets you show off and keep track of your achievements, level and unlocked dishes and layouts. Watch this space in the future as we look to add more stat tracking to runs to help you remember your greatest moments and optimise for the future.
- Return to HQ - You can now return to the HQ directly from a run, saving your run at the beginning of the current day. This means you can switch out the run you're on whenever you like.
- Speedrun Leaderboard - A new speedrunning leaderboard and weekly speedrun map is available in the trophy room. This map is fixed for everyone (including card choices, irrespective of your setting) so you can compete with your friends for the best time, and see your placement on the global leaderboard
- Recipe Info Improvements - Card choices now show the relevant recipes, so you can decide in advance if you'd rather pick up a "straightforward" salad with potato or a "simple" stuffing. There's also a new option to allow you to automatically skip new recipe popups, so experienced players can stay in the action.
- Blueprint cabinets can now be pinged to show what's inside them during prep time
- Portioners can now take from ingredient providers, such as beans
- Breakfast upgrades (like mushroom and tomato toppings) no longer need the beans card
- Staple blueprints (ones that show up in the shop more often) now have a white border
- Staple blueprints until purchased (like the research desk) now have a yellow border. This border will disappear when the blueprint is no longer a staple
- Special staples from cards now have a purple border
- Upgraded blueprints now have a glowing blue border
- Appliances that have their requirements to appear in the shop met will now appear on that day, rather than waiting until the next day. For instance, if you don't need any chopping in your recipes, the Sharp Knife won't show up. Prior to this update, if you chose a card that added this requirement, Sharp Knives could only appear in future days. With this fix, you can get them in the shop (and rerolls) on the same day you choose the card.
- You can no longer reroll blueprints if there aren't any to reroll
- Menu scrolling now loops top and bottom
- Replacement booking desks are now free
- Booking desks should no longer show up as a garage reward
- Fixed a bug where some food could become invisible in the combiner
- Blueprints should now always drop into the correct rotation
- Fixed a number of places where dishes had incorrect processes required (this fixes a few edge cases where you wouldn't be offered suitable appliances in the shops, particularly with pies, dumplings, and stuffing)
- Added "snowglobe" map previews for all settings, meaning that mods that add more settings to the selector will display correctly
- Fixed a bug where players could get tools permanently stuck in their hands
- The day timeline during prep time now works out the correct icons to draw automatically, improving case where mods gave custom cards out
- If the game detects that a mod can't load correctly it will now display an error rather than showing a blank screen
- ItemGroupView.ComponentGroup has been made public
- Views have been fixed in multiplayer when players had different sets of mods installed
- You can now abandon broken saves in the lobby
- Fixes a case where some broken saves would not show up at all
- Fix some missing text when loading mods with errors
- Romantic Map - Celebrate Valentine's Day on the new Romantic event map, with new wallpapers, floors and decorations!
- Groups - Cater your restaurants to Couples, a new group card that adds a special customer type. Currently only on the Romantic map
- Setting Selector - You can now choose your restaurant's setting, from City, Country, Alpine and Autumn, in the lobby, independently of the seed. This means you can play your favourite layouts on whichever setting you like. You can also now reroll the maps in the lobby by changing the setting, and unlock two additional dish slots for a total of 6
- Seed fixes - Seeds have been improved and should be more consistent everywhere. Random maps now have correct seeds, and maps that can't be recreated via a seed (i.e. special event maps) won't show an incorrect seed. These improvements should make seeded layouts more stable going forward, but unfortunately some layouts may have changed
- Host stand - The host stand has returned; add one of these to your restaurant to bring a queuer in from the cold, and place their menu exactly where you want them to sit - no more solo diners taking the best tables!
- Tray improvements - The tray has been trained to work better, and will now try and remember what you're doing. If you've just taken a plate from a plate stack, it'll try taking another before putting one down. This should make it work better with dirty dish racks, dishwashers and more!
- Korean and Turkish support - The game can now be played in both Turkish and Korean! (If you've already played the game, your language won't be detected and you can change it in the options menu)
- Patience was previously able to exceed the maximum in the bar. This has been changed so that adding patience will no longer go above the initial value.
- The booking desk has been added to the shop (for free) if you don't already own one. Now you don't have to regret skipping out on it.
- Messes can no longer spawn on the front door tile
- Autumn maps will now offer customer cards once all food is taken
- Portioners now work with things that leave something behind after being split, such as potato salad or pots of beans
- Dumplings are now unlocked normally rather than always being available. The diner map has been moved from level 8 to level 4
- Customer schedules are calculated more accurately and update dynamically during the day if players leave and join
- Pointing multiple combiners at a sink will no longer cause items to duplicate
- Dropping letters inside or outside no longer affects what they will be
- Fixed some cases where you couldn't pick up a blueprint you were standing on
- Twitch names will no longer be used up in practice mode
- Dish cards now have their own icon
- Grabbers reset their pushing progress correctly when empty
- Meat sources now have unique names
- Fixed some incorrect appearances of colourblind support letters
- Fixed a typo in HardcodedBlockers that prevented them from being added to unlocks
- Improved IApplianceProperty and IItemProperty so that custom attachment logic is no longer necessary
- Lake map: Celebrate the new year with this scenic lakeside restaurant. This month's event map allows you to pick up multiple mains during your run, so you can impress your customers with a huge variety of dishes, including the new dishes, which are more likely to appear on the Lake map. Customers will show their gratitude by gifting you discounts on your appliances. Appliances on this map are all discounted and more likely to be upgrades.
- Decorations: Two seasonal decorations and three new wallpapers to celebrate the new year!
- New main: Dumplings: Dumplings are available for everyone to select during this event in the lobby, together with two new extras.
- New side: bamboo shoots: Collect these fresh from the ground and serve as an accompaniment to your meals.
- New starter: mandarin orange: Picked straight from your very own tree, these mandarins can be served as a refreshingly quick starter - ideal to counterbalance a heavy soup!
- More varieties: Stir fry has been upgraded with new varieties; you can now mix in bamboo shoots and mushrooms to give your customers all the choices in the world.
- You can now play your favourite seeds more easily than ever, with copy-paste support in text inputs (via ctrl-v)
- Individual customers have been made more polite: customers in groups of one will now choose to sit at a bar table if one is ready for them
- Steak is now available as a secondary main on maps that allow for mains to be selected as cards
- Coffee machines have been fixed so you can
- Autumn map runs should no longer be offered Variety franchise cards
- Fixed an input issue in the Steam deck that prevented players from creating profiles when playing on the deck
- Breadsticks and napkins now show their supply count properly
- Fixed an issue where franchise creation screens with more than 30 cards would have some unreachable cards
- Turkey toppings now have colour blind support
- Stir fry now has colour blind support
- Fixed an issue where level generation would do some unnecessary stuff and take longer than it needed to
- Changed customer spawn location logic to support modded maps that were very long
- Tweaked snow visuals
- Fixed some missing text
- Tweaked hitbox of flowers to prevent cases where players could get stuck
- Adds bunny ear hat
- Fixed some visual bugs with mandarin slices, especially in trays
- Mandarin servings can't be put in food prep stations (single pieces still can)
- Dumpling restaurants now have default names (thanks to the playtesters who submitted these!)
- Mod support - Everyone knows the best presents are ones you make yourself, so the game now supports modding via Steam workshop. Head over to the workshop to check out a selection of exciting mods already created by some of our keen modders; from choosing your starting dish, to playing with more friends, to drawing your own kitchen, to swapping out your save files and getting a new card every day. Mod support is still in its early stages, but I'll be working on improving this over future patches - including adding more tools to make content creation (like adding your own dishes) as accessible as possible. But for now, head over and subscribe to some mods and enjoy playing the way you want to.
- Adds turkey as a main dish, together with four new turkey-specific upgrades. Top off your turkeys with cranberry sauce and stuffing - and make sure you start the gravy in time!
- Adds a new North Pole map. There's a lot to do, but with some helpful Conveyor deliveries and some handy elves you'll be able to automate your way through to the new year. This map is available on the Daily and Weekly board. If you've been enjoying the Autumn maps then don't worry - these have been left available as seeded maps so you can continue to enjoy cooking for the whole community.
- Adds three new Christmas-themed hats and enables Christmas decorations, including 2 new wallpapers, fairy lights, Christmas tree and banner.
- Adds two new Christmas music tracks, available on the North Pole setting
- Flowers now have different spawn probabilities
- Fixed a bug that would cause customers to stop ordering as many desserts when you had lots of choices
- Fixed a bug that stopped card prioritisation from working (you should now see more cards specific to your current dish, for example)
- Queue patience maximum decrease speed has been capped, to prevent situations where the game would be instantly lost after large rushes or Herd Mentality
- Ordering station now applies its debuff correctly
- Broccoli cheese colours have been slightly adjusted
- Fixed an edge case where players could get stuck in maps that had unreachable rooms
- Fixed a text wrapping bug in franchise scrapping
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to incorrectly believe you needed more tables
- Coffee cups can now be returned to the coffee machine if there is something on the coffee machine
- Fixed a bug where seasonal decorations could be given as garage crafting rewards
- Fixed a font error in some cards
- Added some more colourblind support
- Autumn Event: It's the time of year for lots of food and lots of friends; in this month's event map, Autumn, you can keep out of the wind in your cosy restaurants with two twists: As your restaurant expands you'll automatically get larger and larger groups, so make sure you plan ahead and keep track of what you need. You'll also get the choice of two new dishes each time, including new mains!
- New music: The number of tracks has been doubled, with 5 new awesome tracks to play to! These are not seasonal and play in all maps. They're the work of the amazing Sam Gibbs (who also made all the other music).
- Hats: Show your love for turkeys by wearing one on your head! If that's too much for you, there's also a range of warm hats and scarves for you and your customers to wear. Also an egg.
- New wallpapers: A new set of thematic wallpapers have been added, from leaves to turkeys!
- New food: Turkey - Turkey makes a return from last year's Christmas
- New food: Nut Roast - Nut Roast also joins the fun again after a little break. Both these mains are available to unlock during gameplay on the new seasonal Autumn map
- New food: Affogato - Can't decide if you want coffee or ice cream? Then this is the dessert for you
- New food: Bread Board - Not sure what would go with plain toast on your menu? Try adding some bread as a starter
- New food: Roast Potato - Keep it simple with this side: you don't even need to peel the potato, you can leave it in its nice warm jacket
- New food: Broccoli Cheddar Soup - Another classic soup to serve your customers
- New food: Cherry Pie - A much requested dish for every menu
- Seed control: You can now choose whether seeds affect everything (like they do now) or only the layouts. This is available in the game's options menu. This means you can replay your favourite layouts and get different cards and blueprints every time
- Blueprints require pinging: You can now set the game to require you to ping blueprints on the ground to show you their info panel, to help avoid cluttering the screen for experienced players
- Dishwasher buff: The dishwasher now works faster (15s -> 10s) and is cheaper
- Extra lives: Extra lives now reset all patience bars when they trigger, giving you a full reset of everything
- You can now ping a blueprint cabinet during the day to see what's inside it
- You can now cycle forwards and backwards when selecting an outfit
- Discout desks will no longer work on cabinets with blueprints that only cost one (or zero) coins
- Daily and weekly seeds are now always the largest map size so there are two large Autumn maps available to play
- The franchise builder selection screen now wraps the card list when there are more than 10 cards available
- Fixed some more cases where customers could get stuck
- Fixed a bug with customer patience being lost when walking to a table which could cause a loss
- Colourblind labels are now sorted in the same order, so for things like ice cream it'll always be listed as CCV rather than CVC etc.
- Turkey now shows how many portions are left
- Nut roast now splits the last portion properly
- Steak extras are now labelled in colour blind mode
We've been cooking up the cauldron working on this halloween update and we can't wait to see everyone get in the spooky spirit.
This update has added a ton of new content and addressed some of the most annoying issues people have been experiencing.
Read the full patch notes below:
- Costumes: Players can now wear costume hats as well as their outfits. You can choose your outfit by using the costume chest in your bedroom. Choose from Pirate Hats, to Ghost Costumes, to slices of pizza. They're not all spooky, so they won't need to leave once Halloween is over.
- New Halloween setting: Get into the spookiest of seasons with the time-limited Halloween setting, including costumed customers and dedicated decorations. Take your restaurants to another level (this is a pun, because the setting is a castle on a mountain) by building your restaurants in castles on mountains. Enjoy the haunting fog and appreciate the effort your customers have gone to to make a whole costume just to go to your restaurant and order a single lettuce leaf. Show them you care by sprucing your restaurant up with some free seasonal decoration. The Halloween setting also includes two new amazing music tracks from Sam Gibbs, who was behind the other music too.
- Halloween Trick card set: Also included in the Halloween setting is a whole new set of 18 new cards. In the spooky spirit of Halloween, these Trick cards are both alliterative and tricky. Ever wanted your customers to set fire to their tables when they leave? Well, now you'll be glad you bought that Fire Extinguisher. These cards are currently only on the Halloween setting, but once Halloween is over they'll be making their way into the rest of the game (probably as an optional toggle, because they might be too spooky for everyone).
- New decor: Too many tricks and not enough treats? The patch also includes some new decor for your restaurants! Fed up of that weird beige carpet? How would you like a weirdly baked-bean colour carpet? This update includes 5 new floorings and 6 new wallpapers, most of which are nice!
- New food: Bone-in Steak. A new steak variant with a (spooky) catch!
- New food: Spiny Fish. Managed to automate every part of the dish that wasn't supposed to be automatable? Have fun with this latest spanner in the works; you'll need to remove the bones from this fish before you can get cooking
- New food: Pumpkin. Pumpkin comes in three different flavours, with a new dessert and two new starters (one of which *isn't* a soup!). Enjoy serving up your customers with a new dessert pie - now with 100% less plate.
- New food: Corn. Husk corn and cook to provide a tasty new side. It's quick and easy, but you'll have to figure out where to put all these husks...
- New appliance: Teleporter. This high-tech upgrade of the dumbwaiter lets you teleport anything across your restaurant instantly; you can even connect it up to your grabbers and conveyors to automatically move items wherever you need them.
- New appliance: Rotating Grabber. This grabber upgrade can be interacted with to change the direction it outputs. Set it up during practice mode or re-configure your layout during the day.
- Quality of life: Decoration benefits are now shown alongside the theme cards so you don't need to remember what the buffs are.
- Twitch Integration: Added Trick Or Treat Mode. Visitors can type
!visit trick or
!visit treat to make their customer do either a trick or a treat during their visit.
- New cards:
- Herd Mentality: All customers will arrive in three waves during the day
- Health and Safety: Customers will be slowed by messes
- Picky Eaters: Customers will sometimes leave so much mess on their plates that you need to throw it out before washing it
- Tipping Culture: Customers will pay less depending on how much patience they've lost
- Mixer, sink, and bin upgrades have been changed to be cyclic. Upgrading the base item will give a random upgraded version. Upgrading that again will cycle through the other options (in a fixed order), in the same way that research desks do already. This also means the dishwasher is a straight upgrade from the base sink
- Soaking sink speed increased from 0.2x to 0.3x
- Heated mixer cooking speed increased from 0.2x to 0.4x, heated mixer can no longer burn food
- Thick Steak no longer require Thin Steaks
- Red Wine Jus no longer requires Mushroom Sauce
- Tomato Topping (for steaks) no longer requires Mushroom Topping
- Meat and Tomato Soups no longer require Carrot Soup (these changes should mean there's more variety in the dish upgrades you're offered as cards)
- Dessert pies no longer need plates (this applies to Apple and Pumpkin pies). Other (main) pies still need to be plated. This means all mains need to be plated and all non-mains do not
- Robot Mops and Buffers are now placed as a charging station. The charging station takes up a tile (but does not get in the way of players or customers). The robots will spawn on their charging station each day and be removed at night. This should fix a number of problems with robots getting stuck underneath things and drifting from where you wanted them. Saves with existing robots should be converted automatically, but if you have robots in weird places you may need to pick them up and move them somewhere else.
- Fixed Conveying Mixer speed (0.75x -> 0.5x) to be in line with normal mixers (as intended) rather than Rapid Mixers (which was by accident)
- Fixed a bug with sides that meant customers would pay incorrect amount
- Fixed Affordable buff that meant consumables would be reused
- Consumables are now only used up once the group leaves (rather than between courses)
- Plate Stack is now only a staple when you don't have one (this was always intended, but it previously was always a staple)
- Fixed a bug where Bootstrapping franchise card wasn't correctly randomised and always gave the same things
- Cost reductions now apply to upgraded blueprints as well
- Wallpapers and floors will now always spawn inside on decoration days to reduce outside clutter
- Players can no longer throw out necessary ingredients that would make things impossible to make
- Practice mode has been added to the pause menu
- Players will now stay in place when exiting practice mode
- Customers that get stuck for any reason should now fix their pathing, and, if they're still stuck, teleport straight to their destination
- Patience bars have been reworked to be less likely to obscure things
- Disabled Christmas features: changing your system clock forward no longer gives access to Christmas content (this is only because it was causing the game to get confused about which save was the most recent and breaking player progression)
- Fixed cases where groups of 0 could come to the restaurant, sit at tables, wait for service and then leave happily
- Fixed a bug that meant experience for scrapping franchises was not always given properly
- Fixed some cases where seeds would display the wrong map
- Fixed a number of disconnection and networking issues
- Fixed a bug where players picking something up just as practice mode starts could delete it
- Fixed a bug where you could empty a bin while holding a tray and end up holding the tray and the bin bag
- Fixed issues around selling required ingredients and appliances
- Fixed visual bug with pizzas on trays looking like they were always complete
- Fixed visual bug with green rug flashing
- Fixed visual bug where smart grabbers wouldn't always update their icon correctly
- Fixed bug where grabbers couldn't grab from grabbers that were blocked
- Fixed number of items that could be thrown out when they shouldn't be
- Fixed a bug where plated sides could become gigantic when set on a smart grabber
- Fixed some cases where a rug could get stuck under the restaurant sign
- Fixed a bug where parcels that spawned outside could be opened and the day could be started, losing necessary appliances
- Fixed a bug where shoes could disappear after practice mode
- Fixed a bug where potato salad would take over the franchise
- Fixed a visual bug where the money summary would be incorrect when modifiers were reducing coins
- Fixed an interaction bug where robots that drove under things could cause interaction problems
- Fixed a bug where robots could catch fire and be impossible to put out, so they would just drive around the restaurant setting everything on fire forever
- Fixed a bug where plates could be thrown away if they were on a tray
- Fixed a text wrapping error when scrapping a franchise for experience!
- Fixed some more text problems
- Fixed getting decoration appliances in the garage
- Fixed some sorting problems with table numbers
- Fixed Closing Time customers being included in customer estimates incorrectly
- Fixed some appliances getting stuck if placed outside
- Seeded maps now choose a random theme
- Trick cards now give XP
- Fixes bug that prevented hob, sink and bin penalties from applying to tables
- Added colourblind letter support for soups
- Blueprint desks now work via in-game time rather than real time
- Halloween decorations no longer appear on blueprint desks
- Colourblind support has been added to red/blue fish and pies
- Huge layouts are now unlockable like other layouts
- Adjusted the simple cloth table visual to be more distinct to the fancy cloth table
- Automatically set game language based on Steam language settings when starting for the first time