The Combiner is a base appliance
||It's the personal touch that makes the dish
||Combine: Automatically combines items
The combiner is an appliance that can combine items together.
- Place an item in the appliance and an item in front of the appliance (direction of the blue arrows), and the appliance will automatically attempt to combine or interact with the item in it onto the item in front of it, if possible.
- Item may move or stay stationary depending if the item can move when combining or interacting with the item in front of it.
- Appliance works with Plates and can act as a substitute Auto Plater if a plate is placed in the appliance.
- During the preparation phase, Interact with the appliance to rotate it and aim the blue arrows towards the desired direction.
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance.
- Appliance can be used to prevent a food item from burning. Some ingredients when combined with another item can no longer burn, like a Burger Patty and Burger Bun.
- Example: Aim Combiner towards a Hob cooking a Burger Patty with a Burger Bun in the Combiner. Once the Burger Patty finishes cooking, the Combiner will combine the Bun to the Patty. A Burger Patty combined with a Burger Bun cannot burn.
- If a Combiner is pointing towards a sink or starter sink, placing an item in the sink will automatically cause the item to have water be added to it, if possible.
- This appliance is commonly used for automation.