The sink is an appliance that can clean dirty plates and woks.
- Enable player to perform the clean action.
- Interact while a dirty plate or wok is in appliance to perform clean action.
- While cleaning a dirty plate or wok, appliance will randomly create 1 wet spot around itself roughly every second of washing, while removing any non-large mess on that spot.
- Wet spots last for 10 seconds, but the duration does not refresh if another wet spot is applied on the same spot.
- Wet spots increases the player's walk speed by +21% while walking over it.
- New messes cannot form on a wet spot.
- Does not create a wet spot if the floor is already buffed from a Floor Buffer or Robot Buffer.
- Provides water for recipes.
- Interact with appliance to add water to item the player is holding or to item on appliance.
- If a Combiner is pointing towards this appliance, placing an item in the sink will automatically cause the item to have water be added to it, if possible.
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance.
- If placed within the same room and within 2 tile range of a table, customers on that table will create more messes.
This appliance is a Permanent Staple
- This appliance is placed in the pool of Staples, which is a small collection of appliances with a high chance of being offered at the shop.
- Blueprints of appliances within the pool of Staples will not appear through a reroll.