The oven is an appliance that can food items placed in it.
- Interact will close or open the appliance's door.
- Appliance will food items placed in it while its door is closed. Appliance will do nothing while its door is open.
- Cannot grab items or set items in the appliance while the door is closed. The door has to be open for the player to perform either of those actions.
- Many food item can burn if left on the appliance past its final "good" cooking phase, becoming burnt.
- Does not produce any messes.
- Will and burn faster with the use of a Gas Override
- Will and burn slower with the use of a Gas Limiter
- Progress bar hides actual progress, just showing green, yellow or red states.
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried, if the door is opened.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance, if the door is opened.
This appliance is a Starter
- At the start of a restaurant run and the player has a recipe that requires cooking, the game will either provide 2 Starter Hobs or an Oven for free, depending on the recipe. But if the player has two or more recipes, and at least 1 of those recipes provides an Oven by default, then the player will only receive the Oven.
- The game will provide an Oven if the player has the Pie, Pizza or Breakfast recipe.