The Robot Buffer is a upgraded appliance
||All the shine, all the time
||Mobile, Automatic, Floor Buffer
The robot buffer is an autonomous appliance that buffs the floor. Does not cleans messes.
- No player interaction required during the day. Will slowly move on its own at a speed of 0.3 tiles per second.
- Uncontrollable; randomly moving in any direction. It does not actively seek out messes.
- Works within the area bound by a full tile width (i.e. you can block it in with half-width appliances)
- Will not leave the room it beings in at the start of the day.
- Will phase through players, customers, Robot Mops, Enchanted Brooms and other Robot Buffers.
- Instantly creates a buff floor on unaltered spaces it travels over.
- Buff floor lasts for 60 seconds, and will refresh its duration if applied on the same spot.
- Buff floor increases player's walk speed by +56.25% while walking over it.
- Messes or wet spot cannot form on a buff floor.
- If the spot already has a wet spot or mess, the floor will be unaffected by this appliance.
- Does NOT clean messes already on the floor.
- Blueprint purchase allows for the Robot Buffer Dock to be placed
- Dock takes a floor tile space but does not impede player movement
- As the Robot Buffer has random movement, cannot clean messes, and has a high cost, this appliance generally only find usage in overtime runs where a player can get numerous of these to cover an important area consistently.
- Robot Buffer movement speed reduced to 0.6 from 0.8
- Robot Buffer can no longer buff dirty tiles