The simple cloth table is an upgraded serving table where players deliver meals to customers.
- Can seat up to 2 customers.
- The table's rotation determines the order that customers will fill its available seats.
- In its default orientation, chairs are filled in the order:
- As appliances placed against walls may start with a different orientation, where
Up is facing the wall.
- If 2 customers sit on this serving table, both customers will order the same meal and the player only needs to deliver one meal to satisfy both customers.
- Customers will pay as if 2 of those meal were provided.
- Does not combine with any other tables, including other Simple Cloth Tables.
- Chairs will only appear on opposite sides of each other. Interact with the table to rotate the chair's positions.
- During the Preparation phase, chairs will be displayed by the table. Green chairs indicate active chairs, while maroon chairs indicate deactivated chairs.
- Interact with the chair to enable or deactive the chair.
- If a chair is adjacent to different tables, Grab on the chair will change which table the chair belongs to.
- Appliance triples the duration (adding +200% duration on top of the base duration), NOT doubles the duration.
- The increased duration can stack multiplicatively with other sources.
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried.
- If there is an item on this table, customer will not select the table to sit at until the table is cleared of items.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance.