The metal table is an serving table where players deliver meals to customers
- Player does not need to provide sides when deliverying a meal to the customers, even if they order sides.
- and patience reduction effect stacks with other souces.
- Can seat up to 4 customers.
- Can combine together with other Metal Tables to create one larger serving tables that can seat larger customer group sizes.
- A number is displayed above the table to indicate the amount of customers the table can seat. The location is based on the last table that was placed. This is also the same location dirty dishes will spawn.
- During the Preparation phase, chairs will be displayed in every open adjacent space of a table. Green chairs indicate active chairs, while maroon chairs indicate deactivated chairs.
- Interact with the chair to enable or deactive the chair.
- If a chair is adjacent to different tables, Grab on the chair will change which table the chair belongs to.
- The table's rotation determines the order that customers will fill its available seats.
- In its default orientation, chairs are filled in the order:
- As appliances placed against walls may start with a different orientation, where
Up is facing the wall.
- When joining 2 dining tables together to form a table set, customers sit at the head table first.
- When adding a dining table to an existing table set, customers fill the new head table first before following the order in the previous table set.
- When joining multiple sets together, table sets are added to the new head table in the order Up, Down, Left, Right (in global orientation, not the table's orientation).
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried.
- If there is an item on this table, customer will not select the table to sit at until the table is cleared of items.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance.
The following Sides are made optional by Metal Tables...
Note: Metal Tables do not affect Toppings, such as Breakfast Eggs or Turkey - Cranberry Sauce.