The "Specials" Menu is a base appliance
||It's the same, but with fancier names
||Preferred Option: Place on the table to reset order
Specials Menu are table consumables that reset the customer's order.
- Start with 4 items per day.
- Grab to pick up a item from the appliance. While holding the item, Grab to place it down.
- Place on customer's table to reset the customer's order.
- Will set all customers on that table back to the beginning of the Wait for Food Phase with a new order, even if a few customers had already received part of their order. This can be done multiple times on the same group of customers.
- The player will still receive for each meal delivered & accepted by to the customers once they have pass their eating phase. This can be stacked multiple times.
- Plates used for the meals delivered to the customers do not return until after the customers have finished eating.
- Only need to place 1 item on the customer table for all the customers on that table to receive the effect.
- Will be consumed by the customers the moment they are on the table and past the thinking phase.
- Supplies can restock item amount to full.
- Is not affected by Affordable Level 2 effect: "Table consumables have a chance to be reused"
- The hit box of the appliance is 1 x 0.5, meaning with careful placement of two such dimensioned items, the player can pass between the appliances.
- The Specials Terminal functions the similar without a per-day usage limit, but can only affect the same group of customers once and must be done during the customer's Wait for Food Phase.
- Customers sitting at a Bar Table are still able to be affected by this table consumable.
- The player will still receive for each meal delivered & accepted by to the customers once they have pass their eating phase. This can be stacked multiple times and used to acquire a lot of quickly.
- If the player serve as much possible to the customer's order without completing it, then give them a "Specials" Menu to reset the customer group's order. Repeat this process until the player either runs out of "Specials" Menu or not enough Plates to serve their order. Afterwards, complete the customer's order, and the customers will pay for all of the meals delivered to them.
- The amount of the player receives is based on the meal(s) delivered. Each meal will provide a set amount of once served to customers.
- This method works best with customer group sizes of 2 or more, and if the player's restaurant is serving sides.