Beans are an Ingredient used in the Breakfast Beans Recipe. One Beans Provider is granted upon selecting (or continuing a Franchise with) the corresponding Card. They will also begin appearing as Blueprints.
Unlike other ingredients, Beans must be picked up in a Pot, either by hand or using a Portioner. They are prepared as detailed below. For further preparation steps, select the Recipe from the table.
To fill a pot with beans, place an empty Pot on top of a Portioner that is facing the Beans Provider.
In the above example:
- Pots are taken from the stack and filled with beans via the Portioner in the upper-left corner.
- They're pulled off by a Smart Grabber to Cook on the upper-right.
- A Grabber pulls them off when done to the lower-right where they can be used to serve on Toast.
- A Smart Grabber on the bottom programmed to an Empty Pot will pull the pot off when there are no more servings left.
- This process will continue, providing a constant source of Beans for you without needing to do anything except serve Beans.
Note: You can use one less Grabber by placing the Pot Stack in the lower-left corner as well and leave a hole in the middle.