The Blueprint Cabinet is a starter appliance and a conditional staple
||Just because you can't afford it doesn't mean you don't want it
||Safe Keeping: Place a blueprint here to store it for later days
Further information: Research, Upgrade Tree, and Blueprints.
The blueprint cabinet is an appliance that can store a blueprint during the preparation day.
- Blueprint stored in appliance will carry over to the next preparation day, and can be used like any other bluprint.
- This blueprint will not affect what is offered by the 'shop' during the next preparation day.
- Can only store one blueprint per cabinet.
- Blueprints stored in the Blueprint Cabinet can be upgraded by using a Research Desk in one of the surrounding tiles
- Blueprints stored in the Blueprint Cabinet can be discounted by using a Discount Desk in one of the surrounding tiles
- Blueprints stored in the Blueprint Cabinet can be copied by using a Copying Desk in one of the surrounding tiles.
- The hit box of the appliance is 1 x 0.5, meaning with careful placement of two such dimensioned items, the player can pass between the appliances.
This appliance is a Starter
- The game will provide one for free at the start of a run.
This appliance is a Conditional Staple
- If the player has no active Blueprint Cabinet, the Blueprint Cabinet will be placed in the pool of Staples, which is a small collection of appliances with a high chance of being offered at the shop.
- If the player has an active Blueprint Cabinet, it will be moved out of the pool of Staples and into the regular pool of Blueprints, referred to as the Seed Pool.
- Since one Blueprint Cabinet is always present from Day 1, it starts in the Seed Pool on a new run.
- Blueprints of appliances within the pool of Staples will not appear through a reroll.
- If the player has an active Blueprint Cabinet, the Blueprint Cabinet can appear through a reroll, as it it no longer part of the pool of Staples.