The danger hob is an upgraded appliance that can food items placed on it.
- Many food items will burn if left on the appliance past its final "good" cooking phase, becoming burnt. If a food item becomes burnt on this appliance, a fire will begin.
- Fires can spread to adjacent items and any appliance caught on fire cannot be used until the fire on it is extinguished. Players can Interact with the fire to put it out.
- Can stop a food item from burning if combined with a Plate or with other ingredients, like combining a Burger Bun with a Burger Patty.
- Has a 5% chance of producing a mess around itself while cooking a food item.
- Will and burn faster with the use of a Gas Override.
- Will and burn slower with the use of a Gas Limiter.
- Player can place any item on this appliance that can be carried.
- Player can combine food items on this appliance.
- If placed within the same room and within 2 tile range of a serving table, those customers on that table will have their Waiting for Food patience duration be reduced by 20%.
- A very useful appliance to cook food like Soup as those have long cooking time and cannot burn.
- This is a common appliance to use for automation as it does not require manual interaction to use, but it requires a way to prevent food from becoming burnt or starting a fire. The player may need a Combiner or Auto Plater to prevent a food from burning.
- Hob upgrades now rotate - Upgrading a Danger Hob will lead to a Safety Hob and vice versa.